Sunday, November 28, 2010

The End is Near

Just one more week and Sweet Repeats will be closed.  Once I made the decision everything fell into place and I was assured it was the right decision.   Over the past two years I have worked very hard sometimes 7 days a week but in this economy it just was not enough.   So now I'll be home with my computer, digital camera, costume jewelry, dog, cats and husband.   Not sure how that last one's gonna work out.   But he does have 2 boats to work on so I think it will be ok.

Last week  I brought home all the necklaces I had amassed over the past two years.   My bag was so heavy I had to weight it out of curiousity.  It weighed 25 pounds.   Even though I bought all this jewelry it has been fun going through it and rediscovering it.   I've been posting lots on eBay.

Probably won't be writing much for the next 2 weeks.   Just put this lot of beads on ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment